Do you want to change and transform? Feel better? Cultivate a new zest for life? If so, then plant the necessary seeds daily to grow your inner gifts. Harvest the bounty of a beautiful mind on a daily basis, and your physical bearing will noticeably evolve.
Many men and women spend enormous amounts of money, time and resources on cosmetics, hair care, clothes, skin care, fragrance, food, travel, and overindulgence in various substances, but they should also take time to cultivate their internal gifts.
This is the topic of many inspirational books available today. Just peruse the self-improvement section of your local bookstore, and you will find an impressive collection of methods, ideas and observations.
Harvest the bounty of a beautiful mind on a daily basis, and your physical bearing will noticeably evolve.
Many people in recovery find it helpful to spend quiet time every day getting spiritually connected. They usually read a passage from one of their favorite motivational books each morning and evening, followed by fifteen to twenty minutes of journal writing. This seems to be a good way to start them off on the right track, and ends their day on a positive note. This simple activity can also transform men and women who strive for self-acceptance and inspiration; they learn to view life through a new and unique lens that can provide calmin some of the most turbulent times. It is an intensely practical activity for fostering personal growth and well being.
Good literature is something that should be read, then read again…and again and again. Maintaining compassionate attitudes and behaviors during the day helps train the mind toward not only inner peace reaching outward, but also inward. We all possess extraordinary inner gifts, somewhere deep within. Whether or not we’re aware of it, or tap into it, is up to us. Our internal beauty is profoundly more important than physical beauty. It’s something that we must develop, nurture and appreciate. We can rarely offer anything to anyone that we do not already have within our own nature. We must never allow a limited belief system or any self-doubt to influence us on our journey. When we face challenges in life, having inner beauty means we are willing to let go of the small things and concentrate on the larger picture. We have unlimited love to give in our life. Each day, we can try to open our eyes and see how love is a force impacting both our beliefs and actions, be them positive or otherwise. When we develop our inner graces, miraculously, our physical attributes seem to improve as well.
Here are some strategies that can help develop your internal gifts. Following these simple guidelines will bring out the best in you. You will attract more beautiful people into your life, because they will enjoy being around you. When you are able to attract loving and caring friends, it is the greatest reward.
1. Make a list entitled: “How to attract more love into my life.” This is a powerful exercise that helps us discover our inner capacities.
2. Write down: “What are my good qualities?” (That don’t relate to physical appearance.) “Am
I kind? Reliable? A good friend? Do I enjoy animals and children?” All these attributes and a
host of others relate to our inner goodness.
3. Make a list of: “Things I do to help others.” This gives tangible evidence of our admirable qualities and how we give service to others.
4. Write a list: “What bad habits am I willing to overcome?” This exercise will help us to become more aware of limiting and repetitive behaviors that don’t work, which tend to block our inner beauty.
5. Write a paragraph: “How can I handle challenges more productively?” Surrounding ourselves with people who have qualities we admire can instill values such as: humility, compassion, love, courtesy, cooperation, patience, tolerance, acceptance and gentleness.
6. Make a list of: “Fears and regrets I am willing to let go of.” What is important is freedom from regrets of the past and fears of the future. When we focus on staying in the now – in the present moment, we have gratitude for all of the abundance in our lives, and fears seem to dissolve.
7. Write a paragraph: “How am I willing to become more of a team player?” If we are, then our internal resources will tend to shine through us and people will notice. Here are some additional yet essential keys to developing internal beauty: Avoid negative thoughts and judgment of others; eschew gossip and unflattering comments about others; focus on the similarities between people, not the differences; see the goodness in people. Try to peer inside another human being and see their inner beauty.
Possessing a rare inner beauty is a gorgeous gift; it enhances our perceived value; it commands respect; it can be used to persuade people; it enhances our self-expression; it helps people to remember us; makes it easier to convince others of our point of view; helps build morale in an organization.
Nothing else truly matters except the way we give and receive love. Your inner beauty is special only to you.Celebrate it; share it. Unleash your loving spirit to the world! Don’t keep it hidden. Use these suggestions to show everyone how your inner beauty shines, and you will gain an amazing and unshakeable self-confidence!
By C.J. Good